vendredi 9 décembre 2011

Saint Tomas Kaberle is welcome inside the Church



We have little money and Tomas Kaberle was everything we could pay to improve our power play. He was acquired for this function. When he was a Leaf, I always had admiration for his work in view of the performance of the Leafs at the time. I have told people many times. I love Kaberle so I am proud as a Habs fan to have him. He is an honorable citizen, a good role model for our youth and a gentleman in the players room. Given the circumstances and our lack of money I welcome Mr. Tomas Kaberle with happiness and optimism despite his recent bad performance. I was heartbroken to see him leave Toronto.I am happy to welcome him warmly as a real hockey player and a devoted man. He is not my first choice but he is certainly a valuable player if he discover a family here in Montreal. Don't speak against Kaberle.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire